Designed for city living, this small and compact Thule Spring Stroller will allow you to easily navigate the city streets whilst still providing ultimate comfort for you and your child. It is Thule's everyday stroller. It has a small footprint, has an easy one hand fold, and can be stored easily. It lets you get around with no limitations. Customise the colour of the frame and canopy to your liking.
Age and Weight Range: From approx 6 months (Newborn with use of Capsule + Adaptors)
What's Included: Stroller Only
- Quick and simple to fold with one hand when carrying a child
- One-hand adjustable sliding handlebar for a perfect fit
- Compact fold and self-standing capability make for easy carry, transportation and storage
- Swiveling front wheel with suspension that can be locked into a fixed position for a comfortable ride anywhere
- Vented canopy with see-through mesh for peekaboo feature gives your child a pleasant ride in any weather (canopy selected separately)
- Reclining seat for comfort and on-the-go naps
- Step-in footrest makes it easy for older children to climb into the buggy on their own
- Adjustable canopy with integrated extension that shields from low sun and provides UPF 50+ UV protection (canopy selected separately)
- No-puncture foam filled 8.5” (21.5 cm) tyres for a smooth ride on a rougher surface
- Five-point harness for a secure ride
Travel System: Compatible with Maxi Cosi, Cybex Cloud Q and Nuna Capsules (Thule Spring Maxi Cosi Adaptors required - Sold Separately)
Reversible Seat: No
Second Seat Compatible: No ( Can be used in conjunction with the Thule Toddler Glider Board - Sold Separately)
Our Web site does not have real time product quantities.
We will advise within 48hrs: stock availability, order status and shipping details.
If your order is urgent please first contact the store by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 02 99393955 to confirm product availability.