The physical strain of pregnancy from as early as around 17 - 20 weeks and for some mums to be even earlier. The SRC Pregnancy Shorts support the body and reduce discomfort and pain associated with pelvic instability, vulval varicosities, lower back pain, sciatica, pelvic joint inflammation and varicose veins of the upper thigh.
The SRC Pregnancy Shorts help to support the body and aid in the mobility so that you can continue to work and exercise pain free throughout the pregnancy.
Sizing: See Sizing Guide Below
- Recommended by health care professionals
- Reduces pain and increased pelvic/back support Anatomical panels provide consistent gentle medical grade compression Increases mobility and pelvic muscle function
- Specialised fabric construction technology Lightweight breathable fabric provides superior comfort SRC Pregnancy Shorts & Leggings
- For best results get someone other than yourself to take a number of measurements as sizing is critical to the performance of the garment.
- Do not take your own measurement Please use the chart below to determine your perfect fit for all SRC Women’s garments.
- Measure in your underwear only.
- Stand with your heels together and keep the measuring tape straight. Place the tape over your hips, pubic bone and bottom at the fullest part. The tape should touch your body at all points but not be pulled tight.
- We advise you measure and order your SRC Recovery Shorts during the 36th week of pregnancy as your hip measurement may change during early to mid-pregnancy. If you already have had your baby you can measure at any time.
Our Web site does not have real time product quantities.
We will advise within 48hrs: stock availability, order status and shipping details.
If your order is urgent please first contact the store by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 02 99393955 to confirm product availability.