SRC Pregnancy Leggings Over the Bump - Black
The physical strain of pregnancy can be from as early as around 17 - 20 weeks and for some mums to be even earlier. The SRC Pregnancy Leggings support the body and reduce discomfort and pain associated a number of pregnancy aliments.
The SRC Pregnancy Leggings help to support the body and aid in the mobility so that you can continue to work and exercise pain free throughout the pregnancy.
If you suffer from any of the Below than these Leggings are for you:
- Sciatic nerve pain? Pregnancy Back Pain?
- Pelvic Joint Pain? Sacroiliac and Symphysis Pubis Joint Pain?
- Leg and Vulval Varicose Veins?
- Pregnancy Pain during walking?
- Finding it difficult to get comfortable whilst sleeping?
Recommended by health care professionals
Reduces pain and increased pelvic/back support
Anatomical panels provide consistent gentle medical grade compression
Increases mobility and pelvic muscle function
Specialised fabric construction technology
Lightweight breathable fabric provides superior comfort
- For best results get someone other than yourself to take a number of measurements as sizing is critical to the performance of the garment.
- Do not take your own measurement
- Please use the chart to determine your perfect fit for all SRC Women’s garments. Measure in your underwear only.
- Stand with your heels together and keep the measuring tape straight.
- Place the tape over your hips, pubic bone and bottom at the fullest part.
- The tape should touch your body at all points but not be pulled tight.
- It is advised that you measure and order your SRC Recovery Shorts during the 36th week of pregnancy as your hip measurement may change during early to mid-pregnancy.
- If you already have had your baby you can measure at any time.
How to Measure
We know you need these urgently so we order individually per customer and can have them shipped to the store for collection or direct to you within a couple of days. Price Includes Shipping so please select "Pick up in Store" and we will organise to ship out directly to you, however if you wish to collect from the store please let us know and we will have the garment sent here for you to collect.
Our Web site does not have real time product quantities.
We will advise within 48hrs: stock availability, order status and shipping details.
If your order is urgent please first contact the store by email email@example.com or telephone 02 99393955 to confirm product availability.