Master of modes for every age, poppy™ is a hygienic & versatile high chair that seamlessly converts to a toddler sized ‘my chair’ & is compatible with a whole family of accessories for years of use far beyond your baby’s feeding days!
Suitability: Approx 6 months to 3 years
What's Included: 1 x Poppy Seat, 1 x Black aerocore Seat Liner, 4 x Metal Legs, 4 x Rubber Feet, Safety Harness, Passive Harness Plug, Food Tray, My Chair Seat Plug
Designed With Purpose
- A smooth plastic shell with cleverly placed drainage holes makes for the easiest clean ever, and a supportive footrest ensures your kid will be sitting comfortably and safely up high, for longer!
- The included black cushy aerocore seat liner is waterproof, hypoallergenic, non-toxic & fits in your dishwasher plate slot for the easiest deep clean! To really spice things up, check out the other funky colours you can purchase
- More food stays onboard with the ergonomically curved, large wrap around food tray, and did we mention it’s one hand removable & dishwasher safe? (you’re welcome!)
- Cleaning the harnesses is now a breeze as the t-bar design of the active harness straps and the passive harness makes removal super easy for parents, but tough for tots!
- No need to faff around with screwdrivers, poppy™ has an intuitive and tool free assembly! To store away, simply pop off poppy’s back legs for an instant slim-down!
- poppy’s design is purpose-built to accommodate a family of accessories that maximises its versatility & longevity - without adding to your floor clutter! Meet the rest of the poppy family here >>
- weight of 15kg (high chair mode)
- Dimensions 79 x 93 x 64cm
- Materials: plastic (polypropylene) seat, Powder coated steel legs and EVA Seat Liner
- Product weight 4kg
Our Web site does not have real time product quantities.
We will advise within 48hrs: stock availability, order status and shipping details.
If your order is urgent please first contact the store by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 02 99393955 to confirm product availability.