The Mountain Buggy Nano is the ultimate travel companion that promises convenience, longevity, an authentic Mountain Buggy experience of ease and maneuverability with first class safety innovation.
Weighing at just 5.9kg / 13lbs and with the ability to compact fold into its own custom made satchel into overhead luggage compartments, nano can come on board with families who value ease and pure functionality.
The sophistication of nano is that it also provides dual functionality to take your car seat capsule with its built in car seat adaptors (no need to purchase extra accessories!), and then perform as a super compact, urban buggy for years to come – simply perfect for today’s busy, traveling, modern families.
Suitability: Birth to 20 kg
What's Included: Pram, Travel Bag and Harness Strap Covers
- Kerb Pop Ultra compact size Can easily fit into many carry on luggage units for planes, trains and automobiles
- Full Size Seat Easy 2 step fold Easy, one hand flick out unfold
- Rear wheel suspension 4 x 6" EVA tyres - front wheels can be locked back OR full swivel for ultimate manoeuvrability
- Shoulder strap for hands free carry
- Exposed carry handle when folded in satchel Sun canopy with flick out mesh sun visor
- Mesh ventilation with seat reclined
- Easy pedal brake
- Compatible with Mountain Buggy Free Rider Scooter with connector 2 adaptor
Product Weight: 5.9 kg
Maximum Seat Capacity: 20 kg
Dimensions: Folded 31 cm x 56 cm x 51 cm
Warranty: 1 year manufacturers structural warranty
Travel System: Yes - Nano is equipped with an on-board car seat adapter converting it to a travel system, accommodating most leading car seat brands.
Bassinet: Mountain Buggy Cocoon (Sold Separately)
Please Note: Please check with your airline before travel in case they have restrictions in place.
For all your Mountain Buggy Nano Accessories - See Here
Our Web site does not have real time product quantities.
We will advise within 48hrs: stock availability, order status and shipping details.
If your order is urgent please first contact the store by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 02 99393955 to confirm product availability.