The Living Textiles Smart Sleep™ sleeping bag is made with a soft and breathable 100% cotton jersey is perfect for babies who have transitioned out of a swaddle. Designed to be used instead of blankets for safety – this sleeping bag helps to minimise the risk of SIDS & prevent your baby from waking up uncovered. The fitted neck and armholes, with additional press studs for smaller babies, reduce the possibility of slipping, whilst maintaining complete freedom to move with a hip-healthy bell shape design.
Its Better Sleep Made Easy™.
- 0.2tog rating makes these sleeping bags perfect for the warmer months
- Layer up under the sleeping bag as needed for additional warmth using our handy guide on the back of the packaging and on our website
- Made from breathable 100% cotton jersey that helps prevent overheating and allows for full chest expansion and movement
- 2-way zipper for easy nappy changes
- Hip Friendly bell shape design for natural hip flex and leg movement
- Machine Washable
Material: 100% Cotton
Size 0-1, 6-18mths, max length 85cm
Size 1-3, 18-36mths, max length 100cm
Our Web site does not have real time product quantities.
We will advise within 48hrs: stock availability, order status and shipping details.
If your order is urgent please first contact the store by email email@example.com or telephone 02 99393955 to confirm product availability.