Fibre For Good products are made from cotton that is grown organically. No chemicals are used to control insects or weeds or to add nutrients to the soil, and crops rely on rainwater.
The cotton grows the same colour it will be when it becomes cloth, there is no need to bleach or dye it. In fact, the colour intensity is entirely up to Mother Nature.
Organic Natural Colour Cotton also benefits from a range of natural properties – naturally anti-static, non-pilling and hypoallergenic, plus an excellent natural UV Protection Factor (UPF).
A very popular item when cold weather moves in! These snuggly pants include an adjustable cuff to keep little toes warm.
- Made from 100% chemical-free Organic Natural Colour Cotton
- 1 x 1 rib for comfort and movement
- Internal elastic waist slips over nappy
- Adjustable cuff folds over feet
- Match with the long sleeve tee
- 886 Litres of water were saved producing this garment compared to a commercially produced garment.
- 100% hypoallergenic
Our Web site does not have real time product quantities.
We will advise within 48hrs: stock availability, order status and shipping details.
If your order is urgent please first contact the store by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 02 99393955 to confirm product availability.