Learning self-feeding skills with utensils is an important developmental milestone. The ezpz Happy Utensils are designed to help older toddlers / pre-schoolers independently eat with a spoon and fork, and safely practice using a knife (spreading + cutting).
- Training knife accommodates right and left-handed children
- Strong nylon head for easy scooping, piercing, spreading + cutting
- Narrow spoon bowl / fork prongs safely fit child’s mouth
- Non-slip grip and round, slightly elongated handle makes grasping + cutting more successful
- Sensory bumps and raised rim provide sensory awareness
- Bumps on the bottom of the utensil stabilize the spoon / fork when at rest
- Dimensions: Spoon (1.2 x 5.8), Fork (1.2 x 5.6), Knife (0.8 x 6.2)
- 100% Food Grade Silicone + Nylon (BPA, BPS, PVS, phthalate and latex free)
- Dishwasher safe
- Built to last (silicone will not wear, fade or corrode)
Our Web site does not have real time product quantities.
We will advise within 48hrs: stock availability, order status and shipping details.
If your order is urgent please first contact the store by email email@example.com or telephone 02 99393955 to confirm product availability.