Our Edwards & Co Oscar M2 and Carrycot bundle gives bub the best of both worlds with the super luxurious Carrycot that can be can be easily clipped on and off to avoid disturbance when your baby sleeps.
Carry Cot 2 features UPF50+ DOPE dye on the canopy and apron, giving you incredible fade resistance over the years to come, in even the harshest Australian sun.
Oscar is the original pram that has been around since Edwards & Co began in 2014.
Since that first model, Edwards & Co have completely redesigned Oscar, and Oscar M2 is their strongest three-wheeler yet, with increased weight capacity in the seat and basket.
Edwards & Co are excited to be using more sustainable fabrics and the introduction of Serona, an innovative, partially plant-based fibre, means the seat of Oscar is even more plush and luxurious than ever before.
Oscar is ready for adventure, wherever the day takes you.
Suitability: Newborn - 22 kg with Carrycot (seat unit from 6months+)
What's included: Oscar M2 Stroller and Carrycot
- Firm mattress - Complies with standard AS/NZS 8811.1:2013
- Breathable - Ventilated mattress and base
- Sunshade - provides protection for your baby. Position over handlebar or over the end of the Carry Cot.
- Can collapse for storage or travelling in the Edwards & Co Travel Bag
- Ultra lightweight
- Full Size Seat
- Reversible Seat
- All-Terrian with puncture proof rubber tyres
- Dual ball-bearing front swivel wheel system
- UPF 50+ Extendable Sun Canopy with added ventilation
- Extra Large Storage Basket
- Easy Self standing fold
- Luxurious and durable accents and fabrics
- Memory Button for easy one handed removal of seat or connection of carrycot or capsule
Travel System: Compatible with Maxi Cosi, Nuna, Joie, Cybex, Mountain Buggy and Phil and Teds Capsules (Adaptors sold separately)
Bassinet: Included in this package.
Reversible Seat: Yes
Our Web site does not have real time product quantities.
We will advise within 48hrs: stock availability, order status and shipping details.
If your order is urgent please first contact the store by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 02 99393955 to confirm product availability.