Clevamama ClevaFoam Junior Pillow
The ClevaFoam Junior Pillow is designed to protect and support your child whilst sleeping.
ClevaFoam technology protects and supports your child's head and neck. It is scientifically proven to reduce pressure on the back of your child's head by 50% and to increase support by 80%
*ClevaFoam - Is an open cell structure that is 100% breathable, significantly reduced heat retention and is remarkably light weight. For your baby's comfort and safety, it is hypo-allergenic, pH balanced, toxin and formaldehyde free and perfect for babies with asthma and allergies.
Suitability: 3 years +
- Made with breathable hypoallergenic reflex support foam, surrounded by a super soft breathable outer cover, it supports your child’s head and neck for comfortable alignment
- Infused with Lavender essence. Lavender is widely acknowledged for its calming properties and for relieving stress and anxiety, our Junior pillow is gently infused with calming lavender to promote a soothing and restful sleep
- For a safe night’s sleep, our Junior Pillow has been made made using fabrics and foam that are hypoallergenic, pH balanced and toxin free, making it suitable for use with children who suffer from asthma and allergies.
- The Junior Pillow has been independently tested for harmful substances according to the strict global criteria of STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®.
- The soft easy to remove outer cover has a reverse zip for your child’s safety protecting the face of your child. This cover is machine washable and tumble dry safe, refer to care label.
Composition: Breathable hypoallergenic reflex support foam, surrounded by a super soft breathable outer cover,Oeko-Tex 100 certified for use with babies
Size: L: 60 cm x W: 40 cm
Shipping and Availability
Please see Product Availability Disclaimer Below
Our Web site does not have real time product quantities.
We will advise within 48hrs: stock availability, order status and shipping details.
If your order is urgent please first contact the store by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 02 99393955 to confirm product availability.