Britax Safe-n-Sound B First IFix TEX Car Seat (0-4 yrs)
The TEX Series incorporates liquid barrier technology, causing spills to bead up and roll off your seat without compromising on its look, feel or comfort.
B-First ifix TEX is the latest Britax Safe-n-Sound ISOFIX car seat in the next generation range.
Following on from the hugely popular Millenia, the new iFix offers the most advanced ISOFIX car seat seat available in Australia with superior stylings.
Britax next-generation range offers parents a selection of child seats that deliver on aesthetically beautiful design, safety, comfort and innovation.
Britax are the industry leaders in Australian car safety and have once again produced an extraordinary seat that is ideal from newborn babies to children approximately 4 years of age.
B-First ifix has a cleverly-designed closed protective shell featuring ISOFIX compatibility and Advanced Side Impact Cushion Technology (SICT) protection.
ISOFLEX connectors allow for installation in vehicles with ISOFIX anchorages.
Dealing with crash energy earlier, the deployable Advanced SICT combines advanced safety with freedom of space.
If ISOFIX compatibility is your need, look no further than B-First ifix TEX Car Seat.
Suitability: Newborn to 4 years
Rearward Facing: 0 months to 2 - 3 years (Minimum 12 months)
Forward Facing: 12 months to 4 years
THERMO5 WITH NANOTEX SPILL PROTECTION
Stain resistant and moisture repellent properties combined with Thermo5 High Performance fabric makes it easy to clean on the go.
- ISOFIX COMPATIBLE ISOFLEX latch connectors allow for installation to vehicles with ISOFIX low anchorages. ISOFIX installation is an alternative method to traditional seatbelt installation.
- SIDE IMPACT CUSHION TECHNOLOGY (SICT) Advanced SICT is a deployable safety innovation with crumple zone technology. Located on the headrest and Torso, the unique design combines advanced safety and freedom of space.
- REARWARD FACING LEVEL INDICATOR Visual level indicator designed to aid correct rearward installation angles. Full or partially visible, the level indicator offers you an optimal range during installation.
- PROTECTIVE SHELL The enclosed shell design provides enhanced shielding to ensure the child is contained within the protective elements of the child seat. A protective barrier between the child and the vehicle.
- VENTILATION ZONES Located in the rear interior and exterior of the seat, the zones offer improved airflow and increased comfort to your child in rearward facing.
- INTEGRATED COLOURED BELT PATHS Clear, obvious coloured visual belt paths for easier-to-guide correct seat belt installation.
- IMPROVED HARNESS ADJUSTER To assist in the prevention of child access, the harness adjuster button is now lower and inset.
- HASSLE-FREE HARNESS The frontal easy-adjust headrest can be height adjusted without uninstalling the seat.
- FLEXI INFANT COMFORT INSERT This cushion includes EVA composite material that provides support and protection for a small baby. Detachable wings making this cushion flexible for longer use as a seat protector or cushion pad. Remove as required.
- THERMO5 HIGH PERFORMANCE Thermo5 High-Performance fabric delivers premium comfort your baby deserves.
Rearward Facing: H: 50.8 cm W: 46.7 cm D: 72.8 cm
Forward Facing: H: 65 cm W: 46.7 cm D: 53.8 cm
Transition Height Marker: 39 cm
Weight: 9.9 kg
Warranty: 5 years for Fabric, 10 years for Shell
Our Web site does not have real time product quantities.
We will advise within 48hrs: stock availability, order status and shipping details.
If your order is urgent please first contact the store by email email@example.com or telephone 02 99393955 to confirm product availability.