The Oslo Changer is a testament to Boori's commitment to ensuring products work for the families that use them, thanks to its practical yet stylish design.
This baby changing unit has been crafted using Australian Araucaria and European Beech solid wood, in addition to engineered timber, which together create a strong and sturdy baby changing station that every family will love.
The top shelf is the main baby changing hub, but when not in use, families can use it to store and display those all important items. The two spaces on the middle shelf provide parents with quick and easy access to the essentials they need such as nappies, lotions and potions and baby wipes. The bottom shelf has been designed specifically to provide families with extra storage space, which can be used to store bulkier or excess items.
For additional ease of use, the Oslo Changer features four castor wheels that make this changing station completely mobile, enabling parents to change their bubs wherever works for them.
- Crafted from Australian Araucaria and European Beech solid wood, in addition to engineered timber, to create a strong and sturdy baby changing station.
- Comes with a change pad
- Comes flat-packed for easy home assemly
- 3-5 year warranty
- Recommended for children under 12 months and less than 11kg; however, maximum age depends on the baby.
- Assembled Dimensions: Height: 87.4cm | Width: 46.2cm | Length: 78cm
- Comes with a 3 year manufacturer's warranty that can be extended to a 5 year warranty by registering your product.
Our Web site does not have real time product quantities.
We will advise within 48hrs: stock availability, order status and shipping details.
If your order is urgent please first contact the store by email email@example.com or telephone 02 99393955 to confirm product availability.