Boori Kids Natty Single Bunk Bed
With versatility at the heart of its design, our Natty collection combines modern styling with practicality. Arriving in three boxes, this unique bunk bed is packed flat for easy home assembly and can be used as a guarded single bed then converted into a loft bed or bunk bed depending on your family's needs.
Guarded sides prevent tumbles out of bed and a handy bedside tray allows for easy access to cups or cuddly toys.
Suitability: 6 years +
- Modern, two-tone design with clean lines.
- Sturdy single bunk bed, providing a space-efficient sleeping environment for two.
- Fits standard Australian single bed mattresses (188 x 92cm).
- For safety reasons, the top bunk mattress thickness should not exceed 14cm.
- Crafted from a combination of Australian Araucaria timber with a water-based paint, and engineered timber with Oak laminate.
- Base slats made from LVL timber.
- Loft legs and ladder are in one box, and bottom bunk is in one box; this allows for item to be assembled and used as just a guarded single bed initially, and then later converted as the child grows.
- Features a handy bedside tray for easy access to items.
- Ladder can be positioned on the right or left side of the bed, depending on preference. Packed flat for easy home assembly.
Mattress Size: Single Bed - sold separately
Warranty: 3 year manufacturers warranty (can be extended to 5 years with registration)
Weight Limit: Each bed tested to carry 100kg static weight.
Dimensions: : H: 160cm | W: 95cm | L: 196cm
Material: Bed frame crafted from a combination of plywood and sustainably sourced Australian Araucaria timber. Base slats use LVL timber.
Our Web site does not have real time product quantities.
We will advise within 48hrs: stock availability, order status and shipping details.
If your order is urgent please first contact the store by email email@example.com or telephone 02 99393955 to confirm product availability.