BabyDink 2.0 Pocket Organic Newborn Carrier - Leopard
The next best thing in Newborn Carriers is the Baby Dink 2.0 Pocket Organic Newborn Carrier. Designed to function like those wrap type carriers on the market without the difficulty of putting it on. It is super soft and eco-friendly. Simply throw it on like a t-shirt and do up the support strap. Its that easy.
Suitability: Newborn to Approx 6 months (8 kg)
Available Sizing: Size 6 (Small) to Size 22-24 (3 XL)
Note: If you are between sizes always choose the larger size for a better fit.
- Unisex design
- Exclusive stretch knit fabric
- Pre-shrunk to ensure zero sagging/stretching
- Handy Waist Pocket for easy access to Mobile Phone
- Soft and breathable for you and your mini
- Does not contain buckles, clips or confusing wrapping
- Australian Made and Owned
Composition: Organic Cotton
BabyDink sizing is your top size. It should fit like a tight t-shirt. The fabric is designed to mould to you and your baby’s body.
We suggest sizing up from your average top size.
- BabyDink sizing is based Australian standard fitted top sizing
- Start with your pre-pregnancy size in mind and then check your measurements using a tape measure for accuracy
- Your actual measurements will indicate the best size for you.
- If you measure in-between sizes - size up
- Your bust matters. If your bra cup is more generous than a D - we recommend going up a size
- BabyDink is Unisex - for Men's specific size selection please use measurement table provide below
- BabyDink should feel like a snug t-shirt. It should feel fitted but not restrictive. Our specially knitted organic stretch fabric is designed to mould to you and your baby’s body and grow with you. Keeping you both safe and support
Shipping and Availability
Not all sizes and colours available at all times. Drop Shipping is available if item not in store. (Send Direct to you from the supplier)
Please see Product Availability Disclaimer Below
Our Web site does not have real time product quantities.
We will advise within 48hrs: stock availability, order status and shipping details.
If your order is urgent please first contact the store by email email@example.com or telephone 02 99393955 to confirm product availability.